Faure Herman has built a worldwide reputation thanks to the HELIFLU turbine flowmeter, which has an established and enviable reputation in the oil industry.
Heliflu uses a unique helical blade technology which makes it insensitive to density and viscosity.
- Much better behavior in viscous applications
- Keep same K-factor on the viscosity range
- Long term stability of performances
- No need for often proving
- The only turbine meter on the market for Master Metering on installations handling various products
- Less sensitive to wax, fibers, sand
- Each helical rotor is specially designed and adjusted to be in perfect agreement with customer application
- Much more mechanically robust, chemically resistant and lighter than stainless steel (better reactivity to flowrate change)
Approved by European metrological bodies (except TCX)
© All Contents
Copyrighted Property of Faure Herman, Part of the Liquid Controls Group,
A Unit of IDEX Corporation;
Route de Bonnetable, B.P. 20154, 72406 La FERTE BERNARD, France; tel:
33.2.43602860, fax: 33.2.43602870